Terms & Conditions
Who you are buying from
Black Swan Blues (‘We’, ‘Our’ or ‘Us’).
Conditions of Sale
- By purchasing any ticket or pass to Black Swan Blues you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and Our Code of Conduct.
- Any breach of the Code of Conduct may result in the ticket holder being excluded from the event without entitlement to a refund.
- All Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- Online sales will cease when the event has reached capacity or at a time otherwise specified by Black Swan Blues.
- Black Swan Blues reserves the right not to sell tickets or passes to any person, agent or company.
- Tickets or passes will be made available for collection at the door of the event.
- Tickets or passes may not, without the prior consent of Black Swan Blues, be resold or offered for resale at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services either by the original purchaser or any subsequent ticket holder.
- Black Swan Blues reserves the right to alter the date, the venue and the entertainment and activities as advertised, without prior notice to you. Your entitlement to a refund in such circumstances is determined by Black Swan Blues. If the date, time or venue of an event is rescheduled or changed, your ticket will remain valid for the rescheduled date, time and venue.
- Black Swan Blues will inform ticket holders of any relevant information regarding any cancelled or rescheduled events via email as soon as possible and will post on both blackswanblues.com and the Black Swan Blues Facebook page. It is Your responsibility to check our website for information in relation to any events.
- You agree that you only have a reservation for a ticket and are not entitled to a ticket to the relevant event until full payment of the ticket is made.
- Full payment is to be made at the time of booking unless the Installment Option is selected at booking.
Pay Over Time (installment) Payment Option
- Black Swan Blues offers the option to pay for your ticket over time, in installments. If selecting this method of payment, You agree that We can charge your credit card a $50 deposit and a booking fee at the time of booking, and the remainder of the ticket cost in 2 installments prior to confirming your place at the event.
- Following booking and initial deposit you will be advised of the due dates for your following installments via email.
- You agree that if, for any reason, you do not pay any of the installments by their due date, your reservation for the ticket may be cancelled and your deposit and any booking fee paid forfeited by you.
Refunds and Cancellations
- A full refund less $15 processing fee will be given if cancelling your booking before 4th June 2017.
- A 50% refund will be given if cancelling your booking between the 4th and 18th June 2017.
- No refund will be given for bookings cancelled after 18th June 2017.
- Nonattendance at an event does not entitle the ticket holder to a refund.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- The terms and conditions that apply to any particular transaction will be the published terms and conditions at the time the transaction was finalised. Subject to the preceding sentence, we may alter or change the terms and conditions as they appear on our website from time to time effective immediately from posting on the web site.
- You should periodically check blackswanblues.com to ensure that you are aware of the latest terms and conditions.
Inquiries or complaints
- For inquiries or complaints regarding the sale of tickets please contact us by email at email@example.com
Copyright and Trademark
- The images, text, logos and artwork contained within this site are copyright to Black Swan Blues. All rights are reserved. Unauthorised use by way of copying, storage, reproduction, publishing electronically or otherwise transmitting in any form or by any means in whole or in part is prohibited.
Disclaimer and liability
- Save to the extent set out in the Competition and Consumer Act 2012 (Cth) (including the consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law) or otherwise permitted by law, We will not be liable for any damages direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your purchase of any tickets or your access to, or use of, or inability to use the web site and its content, whether based in contract, tort, negligence, statute or any other legal theory, and whether or not We know of the possibility of such damage.
Choice of Law
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia, Australia but legal proceedings may be commenced in any Australian State or Territory.
Australian Consumer Law
- Our goods and services come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. Those consumer guarantees apply in addition to any other express warranties which we provide under this Agreement. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
Let's Get Social!
Follow @blackswanblues on facebook, Twitter and instagram for the latest updates!